Friday, August 29, 2008

Ahhh my neck hurts!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org


Yeah I did that.
I also made 10 pairs of baby booties, like the Robeez, but much fancier! They have killed my neck, but so worth it. Here are a few of my favorites!


I will soon have a fluffy bottomed baby! I am so excited to get her sweet little bum in some cloth dipes. I ordered a whole bunch of supplies to make my own as well. Amazing, what an addicition. It seems that all addictions I have lately are buying things or making things for her. I couldn't even leave Target without atleast five things in my cart for her, some needed, but the onesie was not. A mothers love is never ending, but her bank account will feel the love! haha, she is worth it, once you see her little face its amazing, you fall and love and melt, all at once. I may be biased, but its the truth. Look at that face, ignore the silly man on the left, pay all your attention to the lovely lady on the right. Yes she LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER FATHER! Argh, I had no part in that baby making!
On a final note, I made these kick ass plugs for a friend I met on Cafemom. We made a trade, I feel like I made out in the deal, but she seems to like these. I enjoy them, I think they are super fancy, love the color, and who wouldn't want octopi legs coming out their ears?!

No comments:

Post a Comment