Friday, August 8, 2008

I am a little machine...

Ahh, I broke the evil spell of laziness. I had been putting off sewing for a good few weeks, as I would have had to lug my machine out, set it up, cut (which I hate) and then sew (which I love). If I didn't have to cut fabric, I would be a very happy camper. I can't stand doing it. Ick. But I did it, and I finished four projects. A pillowcase bandana dress, crayon roll, a lovey blanket and an applique. Yay! I am proud.

But it doesn't end there!

Yesterday I was also a machine. I accomplished many projects as well, a tutu and five bows. Go me! Now I wish I could put it all in my shop, but I must wait for light to take pictures tomorrow for completed projects tonight, and I really should span out my uploading on etsy to get the most exposure. I hate waiting.

But a post wouldn't be complete without pictures, so here is a lovely picture that someone at cafemom edited for me. Thats my chubby little turtle girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment