Friday, August 15, 2008

Feeling Lucky?


Well meet Humphrey! He is my newest creation and a great little blanket/lovey for your little one! I can make this baby beluga in many different shades of minkee as well as add more ribbons along the edge! The possibilities are endless!

So I have been keeping myself busy with a few new projects and ofcourse the polymer clay! I may have not told you aout my dirty addiction to polymer clay, but its really bad. I stay up late making mini chickens and frying pans! I am getting pretty good at it, but I am losing many hours of much needed beauty sleep!

Looking to get lucky? Get your minds out of the gutter, I mean get lucky and win something! KaytieBugs is giving away a custom skirt, just go check out her blog here and follow the instructions! Skirt Giveaway Good Luck Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment