Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So another year older, and lots to show for it. I won't make this a complete trip down memory lane, but since last year, I have got married and gave birth to a beautiful bouncing baby girl. I couldn't be any happier.

Alright enough with that.
I finally finished the cheerleading bows! I never have seen spools of ribbon as big as the ones I bought. I bought way to much ribbon, so if you are in the search of ribbon, please let me know, I have it for sale!! The bows are simple, but to get the three colors together I had to glue it all together and that was alot of work. But all in all it was simple, and it will be great to see my bows in action! The team last year went all the way to Nationals and came in second place! Yay to the South Attleboro White Hawks! Interested in your own cheerleading bows? You can contact me and we can ofcourse work something out! I have many styles and colors to choose from!





And because everyone needs a good laugh once in awhile, this is what happens when the husband dresses the baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment